IN PICS: Biplab Deb, PM Modi and Manik Sarkar at the CM’s oath taking ceremony in Tripura
Last Updated: 09 Mar 2018 01:22 PM
- NEW DELHI: Biplab Kumar Deb, the 48-year-old Tripura BJP president, took the oath as the Chief Minister of the northeastern state.
- Biplab Kumar Deb has been associated with RSS for a long time.
- PM Modi who was also present at the ceremony said "A new hope has come to Tripura. My best wishes to new CM".
- Jishnu Dev Burman took oath as the Deputy Chief Minister of Tripura.
- Pecharthal MLA Santana Chakma took oath as minister.
- Manik Sarkar who was also seen at the ceremony was seen in a conversation with BJP veterans LK Advani and Murli Manohar Joshi at swearing in ceremony of Biplab Kumar Deb in Agartala.
First Published: 09 Mar 2018 01:22 PM