Bright sunshine promises full day's play in Cape Town
Last Updated: 08 Jan 2018 12:30 PM
- Cape Town's weather has been as fascinating as the Test match.
- Heavy rains on Sunday brought about some relief to the drought-affected city.
- But it obviously meant there was no action on Day 3 of the opening Test match.
- It was not such a bad news for India though as rain took away valuable time from the Test match and there is a high chance it will quicken up the pitch.
- The Indian cricketers had to leave for their hotels early on Sunday.
- Come Monday morning, Cape Town was back with its shiny best, providing perfect platform for a entire day's play.
- The onus will be on India to bowl South Africa out cheaply, so that they can take shot at a manageable target. The hosts currently lead by 142 runs with eight wickets in hand.
First Published: 08 Jan 2018 12:30 PM