Bullet Train: PM Modi & Japanese PM Abe To Lay Foundation Stone For Mumbai-Ahmedabad High-Speed Rail Today
Last Updated: 14 Sep 2017 07:33 AM
- New Delhi: The Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Japanese PM Shinzo Abe, on Thursday, will lay the foundation stone for Mumbai-Ahmedabad High-Speed Rail. (All images: Twitter)
- Running bullet trains in India is PM Modi's ambitious project.
- Meanwhile, Modi on Wednesday night hosted dinner for his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe and his wife Akie at famous 'Agashiye' restaurant, known for its elegance and kosher Gujarati cuisine.
- Modi played a perfect host to Abe and the first lady at the terrace restaurant, a boutique heritage hotel in the old city.
- The iconic hotel offers a view of the city's heritage spots including the 'Siddi Sayeed Ni Jaali' mosque the Abes visited earlier in the day. It is located in the vicinity of the main heritage attractions like Bhadra Fort, Juma Masjid and Manek Chowk.
First Published: 14 Sep 2017 07:33 AM